From: Tony Stevenson [mailto:tony@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2007 5:40 PM
To: Radulescu Iulian
Subject: RE:  RE: Apache 2.0.59 authnetication in OpenLdap

On Mon, June 18, 2007 3:29 pm, Radulescu Iulian wrote:
> Also, please note that the same configuration (just the server and the
> port I changed), connecting to a Netscape Directory Server works like
> charm. :)
>
> I am using the modules which comes with apache 2.0.59 for LDAP.

Ok, you have to tell Apache to bind to OpenLDAP using specific
credentials, unless you allow anonymous binding to your LDAP Directory.

Can you please state which modules you have loaded exactly as well.

Have you read that link I gave you last time? It shows how to setup
basic
LDAP authentication, which would work fine in your scenario.

Also, triple check your LDAP Auth URL, is that correct? Is that the same
if you test from the command line of your server?

Iulian, as as aside note please do not CC me directly on these emails as
will get two copies of them, and that is just plain annoying  :)

--
Tony

> Thank you,
> Iulian.