Apache2 Only Server Pages to Mac/Linux, Not Windows Users

First the issue:
I have users running Windows who cannot access the website, the browser just
sits there waiting for a response from the server.  I can have A Linux, Mac and
Windows person all on the same wifi connection and only the Window person will
have trouble.  A look at the apache access.log (didn't look at the error.log at
the same time, sorry) while this happens shows that a typical page load logs
several access.log entries, while the Windows one only shows one access.log
entry.  This is not isolated to certain locations, I have Windows users in
different locations having the same page loading problem.

Information on server setup:
I am running Apache2 an Ubuntu Dapper Drake system.  It is running a Trac
through mod_python as well as serving SVN.  I keep my /etc/apache in version
control, and I have not made any changes to the settings during the time period
this started.  The only recent change to setup was replacing the server with a
router (ie give the router the same IP, gateway settings) the forward ports 80
and 443 to the server.

Here is the proper section of the configs files, I don't use .htaccess files, I
have also slightly anonymized the logs:

Non - SSL configuration file:

NameVirtualHost *:80

<VirtualHost *:80>
	SSLEngine off
	ServerAdmin <my_email_here>

	DocumentRoot /var/www
	# Deny default access to everything for security reasons
	<Directory />
		Order Deny,Allow
		Deny from All
	</Directory>

	ErrorLog /var/log/apache2/error.log

	# alert, emerg.
	LogLevel warn

	CustomLog /var/log/apache2/access.log combined
	ServerSignature On

        .... snip setting for other services ....

	# Redirects Loging page to use ssl side of the site
        # Kills authenticated transfers that do __not__ use https
	<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
        	RewriteEngine on
        	RewriteRule ^/trac/login$ https://%{SERVER_NAME}/trac/login [R]
        	RewriteCond %{HTTP_COOKIE} .*trac_auth.*
        	RewriteRule /(.*) https://%{SERVER_NAME}/$1 [R]
		RewriteRule ^/$ /trac [R]

		# Forums
        	RewriteRule ^/forum$ https://%{SERVER_NAME}/forum [R]
    	</IfModule>

	# Trac setup (current test setup)
	<Location /trac>
		# Sends request that begin with "/trac" off to the mod_python
		# Handler which then calls trac
		SetHandler mod_python
		PythonHandler trac.web.modpython_frontend
		PythonOption TracEnv /var/trac/mrbc
		PythonOption TracUriRoot "/trac"

		# SSL Authentication
		AuthType Basic
		AuthName "Trac"
		AuthUserFile <location_of_password_file>

 		# Allow basic access
		Allow from All
	</Location>

</VirtualHost>

Now here is the HTTPS side of the site:

NameVirtualHost *:443

<VirtualHost *:443>
	SSLEngine on
	SSLCertificateFile <directory_for_certificate>/apache.pem
	ServerAdmin <my_email_here>

	DocumentRoot /var/www
	<Directory />
		Order Deny,Allow
		Deny from All
	</Directory>

	ErrorLog /var/log/apache2/error.log

	# alert, emerg.
	LogLevel warn

	CustomLog /var/log/apache2/access.log combined
	ServerSignature On

        .... snip setting for other services ....

	<Location /trac>
		# Basic Setup
		SetHandler mod_python
		PythonHandler trac.web.modpython_frontend
		PythonOption TracEnv /var/trac/mrbc
		PythonOption TracUriRoot "/trac"

		# Authentication
		AuthType Basic
		AuthName "Trac"
		AuthUserFile <location_of_password_file>
		# Only need for http auth dialog (disabled for web login)
		# Require valid-user
		SSLRequireSSL

		# Allow access
		Allow from All