RE: Can't view SSL-enabled pages using Firefox

I just downloaded Safari, which Apple announced yesterday, and I tried to connect to my SSL-enabled site; I was able to navigate around my site.  This tells me that the problem is with Firefox.  Has anybody ran into a similar problem?  (As I mentioned in my original post, without SSL, the site worked well with Firefox.)

Regards,

Simon

From: Salcedo, Simon [mailto:Simon.Salcedo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2007 2:37 PM
To: users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Can't view SSL-enabled pages using Firefox

Hi,

I recently installed SSL certificates on our Apache 2.0 server.  Prior to that, I have been successful in viewing our pages via Firefox and Internet Explorer.  After installing the certificates, I can still view the pages using IE, not with Firefox.  I am getting a connection timeout error message.  Any ideas on what may be happening here?

Regards,

Simon Salcedo