Re: Attempt to serve DocumentRoot directory ?

Thanks  for you answer.
I found out that i maybe made a mistake,that gives me another question :

I discovered recently that another domain owner was pointing to my server (maybe in order to set me as duplicated content for google??..)

Since the first virtual host is the default for whatever url is pointing to my server i configured a virtual host without directives and that's the origin of my logs:

<VirtualHost *:80>
    ServerName www.phil.com
    DocumentRoot /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/dummy
    RewriteEngine On
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost *:80>
    ServerName www.myRealDomainName.com
#here the real configuration

Is there a way to do this hum.. more seriously ?

Phil