Re: Apache 2.2.3

On 6/11/07, Kong, Alan <KONGA@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Graeme,

These are the URL that I used:
http://cuflink7
http://cuflink7/index.html

Cuflink7 is one of the internal server inside the company firewall, the
relationship between my workstation and this server is on the same LAN,
so I can ping it with no problem.  We have another two servers called
cuflink, testcuf which are both running apache1.3.33 and is working no
problem.  This cuflink7 is a new server which I try to upgrade it to
apache 2.X, but unfortunately it failed on the migration of the existing
web application because it doesn't display anything with complicated
html files.

Going back on my previous advice, here's one apache config change you
should try:
EnableSendfile Off
EnableMMAP off

Joshua.