Re: Mod_proxy problem in 2.2.4

> If you don't have enough memory for the OS to maintain the important
> stuff in the buffer cache, then mem_cache isn't going to help because
> it will just shove other important stuff out of memory and onto disk.

Yes, it is. But it's quite diffucult to explain why without detailed
description of our application.
Some of our proxies have dead disks already and they are still in production
just because they don't need disk at all. We can't replace broken disks by
ourselfs cuz they are not on same continent we are and ISPs are bunch of
lamers.
Memory cache is working and saving significant traffic (money) to our main
site.
Part of page I got is plain HTML and mem cache is enabled just for images.
Sending parts of cached pages which should not be cached at all to another
users is definitely security flaw and should be fixed.
--
Pavel Mateja