From: brant martin <diablo_wiz2(:D)yahoo.com>
To: users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2007 7:57:48 PM
Subject:  Probobaly Stupid

Exactly. I just got apache dl'd and installed, and i'm at a complete loss as
how to open/use/edit the modules. Can someone explain this in newbie terms
plz? Oh, btw, I'm running in XP Home Edition SP2.
 ________________________________
 Luggage? GPS? Comic books?

 ________________________________
FareChase.

ehhh.... i've rarely had to do alot of configuring... mostly its just
with my iptables config on my router... Though, if you really want to
simplify things, you could go for WAMP, a pre-configured system with
the Windows system service installers.
Also, you could read the documentation on the Apache website for how
to use the modules ...

as a note: you dont edit the /modules/ you edit the modules /configuration/

for more help, read the manual AND/OR try a pre-configured install
(like WAMP5 - http://www.wampserver.com/en/ )

--
Morgan gangwere

"Space does not reflect society, it expresses it." -- Castells, M.,
Space of Flows, Space of Places: Materials for a Theory of Urbanism in
the Information Age, in The Cybercities Reader, S. Graham, Editor.
2004, Routledge: London. p. 82-93.