RE: Comparing environmental variables in httpd.conf for conditional logic

Thanks Krist,

I will defintely do that and check it out.

regards

Chris West
Information Analyst
EDS - UKIMEA Commercial AIU
WoodHill House (2nd Floor)
Westburn Road
Aberdeen AB16 5GB

( Phone:+44 (0)1224 422517)
+ mailto:chris.west@xxxxxxx

This email contains information which is confidential
and may be privileged. Unless you are the intended
addressee (or authorised to receive for the addressee)
you may not use, forward, copy or disclose to anyone
this email or any information contained in this email. If
you have received this email in error, please advise
the sender by reply email immediately and delete this email.

Electronic Data Systems Ltd
Registered Office:, Lansdowne House, Berkeley Square, London  W1J 6ER
Registered in England no: 53419