Re: Httpd.comf file and possible configuration issues

I have no reference to /Users/arthurpesa/public_html/ in any conf file that
I can find. I also do not have a directory under /Users/arthurpesa called
/public_html/. I have no redirect in my conf file either. I have combed
through the original conf file supplied in 1.3 and added what I felt was
necessary for correct dir access. I don't know where it is getting the
reference to /Users/arthurpesa/public_html/.

I do see how they map ~/Sites/ and have that directive in the conf file:
<IfModule mod_userdir.c>
    UserDir Sites
</IfModule>

Is there anyway to find out what modules are loaded? That may be the root of
my problem.

Thanks for all your help,
-Pat