Server Push fails in Apache server Clustering environment

Hi Folks,

I am using server push methodology to send a data from server to client. We are using JBOSS as an application server and Apache as a clustering server for load balancing purpose.
Here my problem is, the application is working fine when we try to access it directly from JBOSS. But it’s not pushing the data to client (but its shows the pages) when we are accessing the application via Apache server.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Suresh Kumar C.

Do things right, not just the right things

www.wipro.com