Re: single webpage redirect

Guys,

    I have another question.  This one is just to maintain uniformity and is not a must.  I adjusted the apache server that doesn't contain the user database (site2) to use the database at site1 by redirecting the login.html to login.server.com.  This is working just fine when people access the site2's apache server.  If the people use the site1 apache server, no redirection is required (obviously), but I would like the url to remain consistant between the two sites when people access the webpage.  Is there a way to mask the url on site1's apache server to read as login.server.com instead of the actual server name.  I already have dns setup and working correctly (since site2 works fine), I would just like this to be uniform.

Thanks,
Dave

Dave Henderson <dhenderson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks Joshua and The Gaijin.  I ended up using Joshua's suggestion (I also had to modify my dns settings), but it worked beautifully.

Thanks again!
Dave

Joshua Slive <joshua@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 5/5/07, The Gaijin wrote: