Re: Server Side Inluces Issue Apache 2.2.3

On 4/26/07, Chakrapani, Praveen Kumar Bellary (Contractor)
<PCHAKRAPANI@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Below are all the Redirect lines that I have on apache 1.3.31 conf file.

# Redirect allows you to tell clients about documents which used to
exist in
# Format: Redirect old-URI new-URL
RedirectPermanent /idtheft
http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/microsites/idtheft/
RedirectPermanent /IDtheft
http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/microsites/idtheft/
RedirectPermanent /robodeidentidad
http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/microsites/idtheft/en-spanol/index.html
RedirectPermanent /search  http://search.ftc.gov
RedirectPermanent /complaint
https://rn.ftc.gov/pls/dod/wsolcq$.startup?Z_ORG_CODE=PU01
RedirectPermanent /queja
https://rn.ftc.gov/pls/dod/wsolcq$.startup?Z_ORG_CODE=PU01&Z_LANG_SEQ=2
RedirectPermanent /publicaciones
"http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/conline/edcams/ojo/s-coninfo.htm#nuevas";
        Redirect permanent / https://www.hsr.gov

I very much remember not adding any Redirect when enaling SSI.

Also there are more than one URL's in consumer.gov that are redirected.

Below I pasted exactly what is returned when you request
http://www.ftc.gov/ftc/privacy.htm
It is returning a redirect. That doesn't happen by magic, so it must
be someplace in your config. It could be a RewriteRule, it could be in
an .htaccess file, it could be in an Include'd config file, or it
could be some special module that you have added.

As far as having more than one redirected URL, the RedirectMatch I
suggested earlier will hit every URL ending in .htm.

HTTP/1.1 301 Moved Permanently