Re: caught SIGTERM, shutting down

Hi William,

Thanks for the reply.

"SIGTERM means it was deliberately shut down by it's administrator or the
operating system"

I checked with the administrator and she did not shutdown. How does an
operating system shutdown the Apache server? You mean to say, is there
any process in operating system which is trying to bring down the
server?

Regards,
Sreedhar

On 4/26/07, William A. Rowe, Jr. <wrowe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Sreedhar S wrote:

> We have Jboss clustered environment with Apache installed on the main
> server. For the past few days I've observerd Apache web server going
> down couple of times in a week and hence users were not able to login.
> I had to restart Apache. I checked the logs and in error_log I found
> the following. Kindly help

Suggestion - when you get no response, next time try repeating the same
post with *more* information.  It's more likely to get you help.