Re: Signal 11 (SIGSEV) and signal 10 (SIGBUS)

Hi,
You don't give any details of the system or software configuration. You may be running out of system resources. For instance, if your build causes apache processes with a large memory footprint, you might run out of memory with a high MaxClient value. This is only an example. You need to be able to gather performance stats for the whole system and undersatnd what they are telling you.

rgds

Hi,
I got this problem in Solaris 5.9.But when I reduce the MaxClient from 256 to 25 it doesn't come. I guess it is the module which is getting data may be not able to handle so fast when it was 256.But when we reduce it to 25 the request submission is much slower so the apache is not getting any signals.....Please correct me if I am wrong.
Thanks
-A