Re: http connection hangs when -DSSL option is used.

Pranav Choudhary wrote:

> I have cross-compiled apache 2.0.59 for arm (with mod_ssl). I started

> After a few experiments i found that even if i don't start with -DSSL
> and just Listen on one more port (other than 80), i am not able to
> connect to the server using http. ie. if i add a directive "Listen 443"
> to http.conf file, i cannot connect using http.

So your problem more likely has to do with the presence of the second
listener than the SSL bits. What locking method are you using, how did
your build process arrive at the available locking methods and is the
result something supported on the CPU/OS?

Could you paste us the relevant lines from your ./configure output, and
the output of httpd -V?

Thanks,

S.