File Upload Fails in HTTPS Mode

I am currently using Apache2.0.58 on unix box. File upload fails at first time when tried and then displays Page Cannot be found error message. If you refresh the same page and try it again it goes smoothely. This happens only under https mode. For normal http mode it works properly.

Can any one please shed some light or any suggestions how to get rid of this problem. This is now frustrating me, as some time it works and sometimes doesn’t. Cant conclude, what exactly problem is.

For similar problem I had changed the version 2.0.55 to 2.0.58. As 2.0.55 does not allow more than 8KB. That is bug in 55.

Thanks and Regards,
Anil D.

Disclaimer:

This message and the information contained herein is proprietary and confidential and subject to the Tech Mahindra policy statement, you may review at http://www.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html externally and http://tim.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html internally within Tech Mahindra.