apostrophe character reference

Hi folks,

I'm having a little trouble understanding something and I hope you
will be able to help. I have a band with some albums that we've made
available in mp3 format for free online.

Webjay.org allows us to distribute the music through their site [see
http://webjay.org/by/chupacerveza/thebentones--beeronthetracks for an
example].

The problem is that the songs containing apostrophes only work when
playing them directly with the "URI link" link (from the Webjay site).
When playing them through the "Play this page" link those songs
produce 404 errors.

I've already determined that a difference between these methods is
that Webjay's software replaces the apostrophes with ' when using
the "Play this page" link but the direct link does not.

I'm not exactly sure what the problem is, perhaps it is the wrong
character entity reference or it ought to be ', or perhaps my
server needs to be configured, or a combination of these.

Do you have suggestions or ideas that may help?

Thank you!
Robert