From: Roberto Tortolero [mailto:roberto.tortolero@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tue 4/10/2007 5:41 PM
To: users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: virtual host problem

Hi, i want to put on my apache server 2 or 3 diferents sites, i've been
triying with the virtualhost command but i always end up in same site. I
need tu host 2 sites, tuoficio.com and vasa.com in my apache server, so, i
redirect and do everything of what the tutorial said on the apache web site,
but nerver redirect the pages, always open the first one of the virtual
host. This happend when i try it with virtualhost name-based, but with
different ports i don't have problems, as the matter of fact, it works for
me but not for the internet because, i cen`t redirect my site through some
port because my dns service tells me that is invalid, example:
125.156.12.13:40, i can`t do this according to my dns service, godaddy.com,so
if you could help me on this i would thanks to all.