Re: ScriptAlias broken with VirtualDocumentRoot?

You don't mention what version you are using.

Yeah, sorry for that!

problem. In 1.3, the processing depends on the ordering of the
AddModule lines, but in 2.x it is specified in the code.

I'm using 1.3, so I looked at modules loading configuration and I
noticed that mod_vhost_alias is loaded AFTER mod_alias, so:

a) when vhost module gets loaded, mod_alias is active and the
directives should apply to vhost definitions -> should work?

or

b) when vhost module gets loaded, tries to 'kind of' override alias
directives and then makes them void because I don't define a per-vhost
ScriptAlias??? -> weird behaviour?

I don't understand it at all. Should I load vhost module BEFORE alias
one to make it work?

Thanks for your answer.
--
Alberto Giménez