From: Ryan Johnson [mailto:rjohnson@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2007 11:11 PM
To: users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  Sticky sessions with proxy_balancer

Ryan (The Greater),

No luck.
I have two apache virtual hosts behind the load balancer, each setting a
cookie called BIG, one to a value of app1 and the other to a value of app2.
In the debug output I see the balancer module recognizing these values, but
it continues to split the requests across both servers rather than staying
on one server. I know with a F5 BIGIP you call the cookies by a certain name
and set the values to an encoding of their ip and port.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Ryan (The True Lesser)