Re: Request for Input: ApacheCon SSL Training

Wildcard support shouldn't have to be official, because there *is*
name-based virtualhost support for SSL.  It's well documented in RFC
2817 and 2818 and according to the cipher list, is supported by most
recent versions of mod_ssl in Apache 2.x

If you want to push "how to better allow for name-based SSL", it
shouldn't be to find more workarounds - it should be about how to get
the existing standards into more servers and browsers and make their use
a standard practice.

Just my $0.02,
   Issac