Re: Apache problem with MSIE

Hi Mark,

Thanks for response, but the application is working fine with iPlanet webservers (with IE and Firefox). Reccently we upgraded webservers from iPlanet to Apache 2.0.50

We are using a Oblix (WSSO) Authentication mechanisam in this scenario to access the application, and the intresting thing is, it is working just fine without this Authentication.

Do we need to take care of any apache directives regarding authentication?? or redirection??

Thanks,
Sharath