Sent: Monday, March 12, 2007 1:43 PM
Subject: Problem in using Apache

Dear All
       I am new to apache... I have actually installed apache, php and postgres to run a wiki web page. my web server have two network cards. one is connected to the internet with static IP and the other is connected to the LAN. now the apache homepage is only visible from the LAN while it gives error when you access it from the internet. I turned off all the firewalls but the same problem. Please note that i am able to ssh or telnet to the web server over the internet but the apache page and my wiki gives error on the internet..

     I think that somehow the Ethernet card on LAN is being treated like the default network by apache... how to change these settings... please help

  Asim

It's here! Your new message!