Re: Apache on Windows

Randall Fox wrote:

Hello, I am wondering if any of you use Apache on Windows, and if so what your experience has been like so far.

Thanks, RL. Fox.

*_Internet E-mail Disclaimer_ * This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual(s) named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this E-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by E-mail if you have received this E-mail by mistake and delete this E-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The recipient should check this E-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The sender and Helzberg Diamond Shops, Inc. therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of E-mail transmission. Views of this E-mail and of Helzberg Diamond Shops, Inc. employees do not necessarily reflect the views of Helzberg Diamond Shops, Inc. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version.

Helzberg Diamond Shops, Inc. - 1825 Swift Ave. - N. Kansas City, MO - USA - _www.helzberg.com_

The only issue I experience is that I cannot get MySQL to run on it. PHP works great, and it makes fro a fantastic developmental piece of hardware. Just wish I could get MySql to run with Apache/PHP.

--
Vince Bravdica
President