Re: PHP Load Module Error, Help Please

The file permissions are wide open. I am doing this on my laptop when I am travelling.

I compared settings for these files with other .dll files in the directory and everything looks the same.

This is the only one that indicates an error when Apache starts.
Check the file permissions:
try making adding all permissions, then stopping and starting the
server/service (don't try a restart) to see if that is the issue.

If it is the issue, then you can tighten up the permissions and repeat
the above.

--Mark