Re: Webserver responding slow

On 2/26/07, bhaarat Sharma <bhaarat.s@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello

we have two servers. we put our code on first server and are able to access
it via
http://server1:9080/ourCode          (first link)

but we configured a webserver on another server and the port is 80. so we
can access the same thing via this link
http://server2/ourCode                  (Second link)

We see the main index page pretty fast on both links. but when the user puts
uname and password..it takes forever to go to next page on Second link.
when user clicks 'login' we are establishing connection to cognos ReportNET.
 ReportNet version we are running is MR3 and websphere version is 5.10.
Please note, that we ARE able to see the screen after login...it just takes
a significant longer time compared to first link.

Maybe there is some configuration in httpd.conf that i can make?

Thanks
 --
-bhaarat

Conf file?