RE: mod_jk showstopper problem

hi Owen
thanks for your advice.
Right now i am facing one more problem.
  I am using apache2,jboss 1.0.4,suselinux10.
I compiled apache and mod_jk file in the same  environment
suselinux10.
  Then the connection between between apache and jboss
was working fine.The i modified  mod_jk.conf and worker.properties
file for setting up load balancing between two jboss server.
  After that i tried to connect apache with jboss the it showed the error----
"STARTING HTTPD2 (PREFORK) HTTPD2-PREFORK: SYNTEX ERROR ON THE LINE 204 OF /ETC/APACHE2/HTTPD.CONF: SYNTEX ERROR ON LINE 3 OF /ETC/APACHE2/MOD_JK.CONF: API MODULE STRUCTURE 'JK-MODULE' IN FILE /USR/LIB/APACHE2/MOD-JK.SO IS GRABLED. PERHAPS THIS IS NOT AN APACHE MODULE DSO?"
Then i nullify the changes i made on mod_jk.conf and worker.properties
file,but the same error is coming while i am trying to connect apache2 with jboss.
Please tell me what to do .this problem is killing me.
regards,
pranjal deka
hi john

Boyle Owen <Owen.Boyle@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> [...]

This is getting way off-topic...

Basically, your system is missing some tools needed by automake. So you
need to install them - via RPM?

You really need to understand a lot about linux sys-admin and a mailing
list is not really the best forum for that. If you are under so much
pressure, how about hiring a linux consultant? (BTW - I am *not* a
consultant and I am *not* looking for work :-)

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

> error : No Targets specified and no makefile found stop
> command : cp
> /usr/src/jakarta-tomcat-connectors-1.2.15-src/jk/native/apache
-2.0/mod_jk.so /usr/lib/apache2
> error : cp cannot stat
> /usr/src/jakarta-tomcat-connectors-1.2.15-src/jk/native/apache
-2.0/mod_jk.so
> Please tell me what is the problem here.it is becoming a
> great issue.
> Thanks in advance.
> Regards,
> Pranjal deka