RE: Trying to install Apache 2.2.4 on AIX 5.3

Hi,

I created user and group called daemon on my server, and http server
started successfully.

And byw the earlier reply was by my couligue, who is not sysadmin. Sorry
for that.

Now my other doubt is that, http server is running with a particular IP
address, but if my machine has various IP addresses, and I want to
change the default IP address used by Apache server, how would I do it?

Thanks and Regards,

Sushant Desai
Product and Partner Engineer,
Network Appliance Systems (India) Pvt. Ltd.