Re: Timeouts with Threaded Apache 2.2.3

Hi Sander,

Thanks for the information.
I'll make sure the mod_foo is thread safe, stripped down and retest.

On the same subject of 'thread safe' does anyone know if mod_perl
is being made thread safe? ( I believe there was a project for a threaded
version but it died, so just wondering is the main mod_perl branch was
being considered for making thread safe. )

Regards,
Neil