Re: digest authentication with apache2.2 and mod_authn_dbd

On 1/28/07, Jon Rosebaugh <chairos@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm trying to set up digest authentication with mod_authn_dbd by
adapting the basic authentication examples and looking at the
reference for mod_auth_digest, and I'm getting the error "No DBD Authn
configured!" Everything appears fine when the server starts, but when
I hit the protected directory, that happens. I looked at the source
for mod_authn_dbd, and there are apparently four different errors that
can trigger that message, and I have no idea which one it is.

Addendum:

It is also happening when I try the basic authentication; I've used
the example at the mod_authn_dbd page verbatim, except for changing
the directory location, the sql connection information, and the table
and column names to match my setup. So I'm guessing it is something in
the dbd setup itself, but I'm still baffled.