RE: Removing or overwriting "Server" header field.

Hmmm...

Doesn't seem to work.  Still get "Server: Apache" in the
HTTP headers regardless of SecServerSignature.

Get the impression from various reading that the Server
header is added by Apache pretty much at the very end of
processing, after anything done by other modules.

Probably something the developers ought to adddress. It would
be nice, for example, to be able to put "ServerTokens None"
or some such in the basic configuration file without needing
any other modules loaded...

Simon Ashford.