Re: Does apache check client certificate even if SSLVerifyClient is none?

Do you know how what kind of a proxy and how it's configured? To help
you out with your problem it would be good to know both ends of a
channel.

On 1/23/07, DEVAL SHAH <devals9@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Serge,
No it is not a regular browser. It is some proxy which our clients use.

Thank you.