RE: Issues installing PHP

I have included the event log for you after following the instructions:

1:22:07 at 17:31:01

The Apache service named  reported the following error:
>>> httpd.exe: Syntax error on line 115 of C:/Program Files/Apache Software
Foundation/Apache2.2/conf/httpd.conf: Cannot load C:/Program Files/Apache
Software Foundation/Apache2.2/php5apache2_2.dll into server: The specified
module could not be found.     .

1:22:07 at 17:22:06

The Apache service named Apache.exe reported the following error:
>>> Syntax error on line 242 of c:/program files/apache
group/apache/conf/httpd.conf: <<<
 before the error.log file could be opened.
 More information may be available in the error.log file.   .

1:22:07 at 5:33:18

The Apache service named  reported the following error:
>>> httpd.exe: Syntax error on line 115 of C:/Program Files/Apache Software
Foundation/Apache2.2/conf/httpd.conf: Cannot load C:/Program Files/Apache
Software Foundation/Apache2.2/php5apache2_2.dll into server: The specified
module could not be found.     .

Vince Bravdica
President
Virtual Web Resources