Re: mounted file system for DocumentRoot

Hi Jim,

The only kind of filesystem anyone would ever use for a DocumentRoot was one which was mounted. By "mounted", do you mean that it's NFS? Samba? Automount of one of these?

Also, none of us can really tell you any specifics without details of what your problem is. What kind of error are you seeing? Can you supply the exact text of any browser messages or messages in your log file? The latter is especially important.

take care,
jesse

Jim Austin wrote:
Hello,
Sorry if I have overlooked the answer in the archives but:
I've tried to use a mounted file system for my DocumentRoot to no avail.
Is there a way to do this?
Thanks for any feedback!