Re: Apache conf accepting special get parameter

mm

I cannot find a suitable plesk mailing list. Can't afford official support.

So... any other ideas?

On 1/16/07, Boyle Owen < Owen.Boyle@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> [...]

I have no idea how Plesk works - it is a third-party config tool and if you want to use that, ask the question on a Plesk list.

> Thanks anyway for response, If I do not found any other
> solution I ll try to apply some rewrite rules.

I wouldn't be surprised if Plesk actually defines rewrite rules behind the scenes...

Rgds,
Owen Boyle