Re: Simple perl question

Unfortunately, that's the price of a chroot...  Remember to also install
all your Perl modules to the chroot jail for the same reasons...

Basically a separate install of Perl would be intelligent.  If you want
some form of package management/uninstall for the new one, or even just
don't want to deal with compiling etc, you might install a binary
ActivePerl distribution - I do this on several servers of mine.

  Issac