Re: Simple perl question

I installed mod_perl from the package that was distributed with OpenBSD 4.0. The install didn't give any errors, so I have to assume it installed properly. As far as I can tell, it didn't make any configuration changes. Just placing the script in my CGI directory (and removing the #!/usr/bin/perl line) gives "[error] (8)Exec format error: exec of /cgi-bin/perl/routers2.pl failed".
Israel Brewster
Computer Support Technician
Frontier Flying Service INC.
5245 Airport Industrial Rd