From: Roger Hendrix at Baldor-IS [mailto:RHendrix@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2007 10:42 AM
To: users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [users@httpd] VeriSign signatures with Apache server

Greetings Nancy et al,

Please take a look at the following information:

    http://www.apache-ssl.org/docs.html#SSLVerifyClient

I think you may have coded you SSLVerifyClient statement incorrectly.

Also, about the Virtual host logs, if the following statements point to unique files for the virtual host in question, then the errors contained in these logs refer to this virtual host only.  If the statements point to a common set of files used by all hosts, then the errors reported could be for any of the hosts using the log files:

    ErrorLog logs/ssl-error_log
    TransferLog logs/ssl-access_log

Best regards.

Roger Hendrix