RE: Verisign signatures with Apache server

Title: Verisign signatures with Apache server
Greetings:

Did you get this resolved?

If not, then what OS version and APACHE version are you running on?

When does the error occur?

Did you enable logging at the Virtual host level?  If so, have you looked at the logs.

Most generally, this error is caused because of a file name for file location mis-match.

Best regards.

Roger Hendrix
Information Services
Baldor Electric Co.