Re: mod_rewrite to speed up twiki

Timothy Legge wrote:
I have included the rewrite logs for the one request for IT/WebHome.  It
seems to me that there is too much in the file for the one request.  I
expect to see two requests (one from my pc to apache and the other from
the apache server during the mod_rewrite call to the generator script)

It looks like your map itself starts more than one http request, or it is called more than on time (loop). But just look at the time stamp in the log file how long the map lookup takes. 10 seconds for a map lookup for one request is quite a lot, especially under load. If you take a closer look, every map lookup takes 10 seconds - may be this is the result of 'UserAgent->new(timeout => 10)'.

--
Bob