Re: Attaching Domain name to my DNS

Yvo van Doorn-2 wrote:

> This really isn't an apache related issue even if you can't find the
> answer
> on Google. Perhaps a better understanding on how everything is put
> together
> is in order.
>
> http://www.howstuffworks.com/dns.htm
>
> On 12/26/06, bigaboys <richardloveswillow@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>

>> Ive got Apache 2.2 installed and i bought a .com off GoDaddy, now how to
>> attach the .com to my DNS so i can host the website?
>>
>> Please guys anything will be appreciated as i cant find any answer with
>> google
>> --
>> Nabble.com.

i seriously thought it was an Apache issue and thought i had to change it in
a file or something.

1 last question though before this gets closed please, now if i redirect
GoDaddy to my "dyndns.com" hostname, will  my site have that ".dyndns" ext
at the end?? or will it just be lets say "www.bigaboys.com"?