Re: httpd 2.2.3 as an SSL proxy with a client certificate fails on connect

Title: Re: httpd 2.2.3 as an SSL proxy with a client certificate fails on connect

Yeah, but if I try GETting from the proxied server from the proxy using a browser, and display the client certificate, the request succeeds.

Please notice that in the log I've posted earlier, it appears that some unexpected error occurs, not an error with a known code, such as "invalid certificate". The request just dies unexpectedly...

> If it used to work and now doesn't most probably that there is an
> expired certificate somewhere. It could be client certificate that
> proxy uses to authenticate on the backend server or root CA's
> certificate that signed that client's certificate.

Shai                     Yallin

IT Manager &  Developer

LocatioNet  Systems Ltd.

Tel:         +972-9-8856451

Fax:       +972-9-8856452

Mobile: +972-54-4840868

"...we will be restoring normality just as soon as we are sure what is normal anyway."