Re: perl and mysql issue

You *could* use the SetEnv directive in httpd.conf to set Apache's
environment variables.  However, there's a better solution:

I'm not sure how it works on Solaris, but on Linux, you can edit the
file /etc/ld.so.conf and add /usr/local/mysql/lib/mysql to it.  Once
it's added run /sbin/ldconfig (optionally with -v to ensure that it
noticed the new directory) and it will know to look in
/usr/local/mysql/lib/mysql when it needs shared libraries.  This is the
more "correct" solution, I think.

  Issac