From: POLONKAI Gergely [mailto:polesz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, December 12, 2006 11:17 AM
To: users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  NameVirtualHost screw-up

No, the files are included at the very end of the
apache2.conf file. This is the debian default.

There were three points raised in the last response. You addressed only one.

What are the other answers?

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

PS - I would find it helpful if you interleaved your responses with the questions rather than top-posting.