Re: Newbie Help, Please

Each time you add a new place in your filesystem that will be referenced by apache, such as the DocumentRoot statement inside your virtual hosts blocks, you nearly always have to add a <Directory> statement permitting access to that place.
For example, I have:
<Directory "C:/Program Files/Apache Software Foundation/Apache2.2/htdocs">
    Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
    AllowOverride None
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all