RE: Multiviews Problem

Sorry I forgot to mention this is with Apache 2.2.3.  Thanks for
suggesting the link, but I've already configured that.  I can configure
Apache to server .de files if the user specifies German language and
fall back to .en files if nothing better can be determined.  That works
fine.  The problem is that with IE7 you can't select just de.  You have
to select de-DE, de-AT, etc.  If the client is configured for de-DE,
Apache doesn't recognize it because it is only configured for de and it
falls back to en.  In that case I would prefer it to serve de not fall
back to en.  I suppose this could be considered a short coming of IE7
because it doesn't allow you to specify a language without a country.
(What are the odds they will fix that though? :))  I know I can
configure Apache to serve de files when the user specifies de-DE.
However that wouldn't serve de files when the user specifies de-AT.  It
would be nice if there was a way to configure Apache to serve de files
when the user specifies any variation of de.  Is that possible with the
type-map files?  Or am I out of luck?  Thanks.
,
Josh.