RE: How to send WHOLE SSL_CLIENT_CERT in reverse proxy?

Where would I put the Rewrite escape function in the stuff below?  I
tried a couple different things and could not get it to work.  Thank you
for your help, I appreciate it

RewriteCond %{SSL:SSL_CLIENT_CERT} (.*)
RewriteRule .* - [E=SSLCC:%1]
RequestHeader add X-SSL-Client-Cert %{SSLCC}e

RewriteRule ^/https(.*)$
https://kftcsu14.ftc.lab:48605/servlets-examples/servlet/RequestHeaderEx
ample$1 [P,L]