Re: Help in setting up file Upload Feature with Apache

Exactly, with you'll want to take into account the file size as well.  There is a limit on the upload file size you will need to set on the server, for my uses, I usually use around 10 Mb.

Todd

On 11/25/06, Stephen <stephen-d@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
David wrote:
> hi guys,
>
> I am trying to set up a file upload feature using my apache server. I
> want a particular page on my website to allow users to upload files to
> my server.
>
> Anyone can help or provide any pointers on how to do this ?
You need to create a web page with a form and a script in PHP or CGI to
handle the action of the form.

Stephen