Re: [users@httpd] apache 2 webserver tuning

Hi sir,

thanks for your reply.
The projection for number of users that the php application is around 10K simultaneous users. i hope you can give me a sample of your httpd.conf so i can compare it with my configurations. can you give me factors that can improve my php dynamic website? kindly give advice to speed up
dynamic php pages using apache as a webserver.

thanks.

Domingos Parra Novo wrote:
    Hiyas,