RE: [users@httpd] Problems using RewriteRules in .htaccess

Are you sure the .htaccess file is really being read? Put a deliberate error in it and check the error is detected...

Switch on the rewrite log and look in there (see docs for details).

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

> This is everything i have in one of the .htaccess files i'm trying to
> get working.
>
> RewriteEngine on
> RewriteRule ^/([A-Za-z\-\_]+)$   /podwiki.pl?page=$1  [PT]
> --
>

> Med vänliga hälsningar
>
> Stefan Midjich aka nocturnal
> [Swehack] http://swehack.se

This message is for the named person's use only. It may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender urgently and then immediately delete the message and any copies of it from your system. Please also immediately destroy any hardcopies of the message. You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended recipient. The sender's company reserves the right to monitor all e-mail communications through their networks. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorised to state them to be the views of the sender's company.